Neurology Community
Sooo . . . what's wrong with me?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sooo . . . what's wrong with me?

I think I'm just dehydrated or suffering from fatigue but I'll put this out there to be sure. My sleep is usually short (4-6 hours) or broken and every single time I sleep, good or not I'll wake up from a vivid nightmare. Sometimes I'll see white sparks or spots everywhere, like I'm watching a movie and a part of the reel has exposure damage. I get skin irritation. Not the rash kind but I'll be just sitting somewhere then I'll get a feeling like bugs are crawling over me. I get a lot of dizzy or throbbing headaches.  Sometimes I'll hallucinate, it used to just be grey shapes but it's recently progressed to full on images with color, detail and sound. My hearing is also somewhat shot a lot of the time, it's like people are speaking to me through a pillow in Italian. I hear the words, I just can't make them out or understand them. I also get neck aches, chest pain and coughing/unable to breathe, sometimes to the point where I can't even swallow saliva and I'll start drowning in my own fluid if I don't spit it out.
338416_tn?1260996698
Do you think the headaches might be migraines?  Sometimes they come with an aura, which is an optical illusion.  

I have paresthesia, which at times can feel like bugs crawling on my skin.  Usually it's my scalp or the backs of my legs.  I also have white sparks/spots as a result of optic nerve damage.  

It sounds as if you should talk to a doctor about your symptoms, and perhaps see if you can find a neurologist.  Some of your symptoms sound neurological, and some do not.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...