Spinal Cord Injury???
Hi, certainly I'm very worried at this moment. I've suffering from neck pain (at the back) for more than a month already. I don't know what happened but the pain just won't go away. The pain radiates down my shoulders, back and legs. Most of the time, I have difficulty in breathing, numbness and weakness in my arms and legs. The thing that scares me is, when I move my head left and right (looking left and right), I hear squeaking sounds that come from the back of my neck. It was like having my nerves being twisted or something. I usually don't have this problem before. This is the reason that led me to worry so much that i could not sleep everynight.. I used to be an active person in the night clubs. Meaning I used to dance and shake my head a lot (shaking it hardly), for the past two years. Is this the result of what I've done to it? Is my spinal cord damaged or injured?? I am so worried. Please help me explain my situation..thank you very much for reading this...
Hi Iphone, I think it is not very likely that you did this by dancing, but it is ofcourse possible. I think you should go see a doctor, because it sounds like some nerves are being pressed and that would radiate like this. You might have to get an MRI of your neck to see what is going on. I hope your doctor can help you soon.

My best,
Dagun

Sounds like a cervical spine issue, NOT a spinal cord injury or damage.  

You should consult your physician about this.
Thanks.. If i got an MRI result and there is a problem with my nerves. Is there a fix for this? Will it be back to original position after the repair? If left untreated, what will happen???
Well....first get the MRI and go from there.  

I am not sure if you are dealing with something able to be repaired or not.  You first have to find out what you are dealing with.  
As Londres70 stated get the MRI and "go from there". The important thing is to have this evaluation as soon as possible. If left untreated the liklihood is more pain will develop and you will end up with a "frozen shoulder".