Spinal Injury
My daughter had a baby about 3 years ago, she opted to have an epidural and every since then she has complained of back spams. In the last two weeks she has been seen in ER for neck pain on her left side, it has been swollen from her ear down her neck and left arm. The ER Dr advised us she has Torticollis not sure if it is acute, spasmodic, chronic, acquired or idiopathic, after an Xray the ER Dr advise she has some nerve damage and she need to see a Neurologist. My question is could something have went wrong during the epidural that has caused her to first start having the back spams and now the neck?
lower back spasms could be related to the epidural, but she could just be out of alignment. If one area is out the rest will be affected. Has she has PT On a regular basis with specific weight lifting to strengthen the spine also. PT can crack her back to put into alignment. Has she had an MRI of the lumbar region?