Spondylosis, Vertigo cure
I would like to post the developments after I posted the  question about my Ischemic foci.  I have developed reeling sensation and giddiness and stiffness in neck.  It was all because of spondylosis. Some nerve around the neck is getting compressed due to disk bulges C4 and C5.  I had to take suzeron for a week and doctor advised me to wear a cervical collor, which I wore for a week.  The problem did not subside and I was feeling bad.  Here came an advise from a friend of mine to try homeopathy.  We contacted a distant friend who is supposed to be good at homeopathy.  He prescribed me "Sulphar 200" to be taken in the early morning for three days and then "Nuxvamica 200" to be taken for two nights after food.  He advised me to stop all medicines a day prior to taking these medicines.  He also advised me not to eat/drink anything including brushing of teeth within an hour before or after taking these medicines.  I got miracle cure starting from the day one. Immediate relief was felt and I stopped wearing that cervical collor around my neck any more.
Homeopathy has miracle cures.  All those suffering from Spondylosis,Vertigo may please consult a good Homeopathic doctor and get cured forever.