Stange sensation in head, dizzy spell
I have had over the past year perhaps three or four episodes as follows; strange sensation on the right side of my head, just above temple, feels like pressure more than pain, seems to make me dizzy fore 3-5 seconds, then gradually subsides, This will sound strange, but if feels like a ripple in the pond should fee, with the center of the circle just above my temple. The sensation emanates, and then passes, all in about 10-30 seconds. Once this happened when I was driving and was quite concerning, had to pull over and let it pass. It really is painful, as much as disorienting.

I am abouy twenty lbs overweight, have had no history of seizures, no epilepsy, no diabetes, no hypertension. Had EKG at my 40 yr checkup, which was 5 years ago, and they were normal.

Any thoughts?
correction, last line, first paragraph...NOT very painful, as much as....
Hi Mike

Do you get nauesous or see spots of light?  I have had something similar for years.  I am currently seeing a neurologist, but he is having me see a cardioligist in the event that it may be caused by a valve issue.