Neurology Community
Static Electricity-proven to swell tissue w/nerve injury
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Static Electricity-proven to swell tissue w/nerve injury

Due to a Neurovascular, as well as an Orthopecic injury to Hip/Lower back;  severe nerve entrapement/impingement of sciatic nerve wit other associated nerve bundles involved.  There has been obvious internal bleeding within injured area.  Here's the issue.............this injured area is Extremely sensitive to any/all types of static electricity!!!!!!  In fact, movement of affected leg on that side of my body very much duplicates the sensations of multiple static discharges going off beneath skin surface at site of injury causing excruciating pain..  Picture yourself getting shocked with a static discharge by touching an object when the air is dry.............we've all experienced this!   Now, take this much further and imagine this happening many times a second inside an area of injury and the having the injury sewll because of it.    It seems as is muscles/tendons moving over the top of each other internally is generating this static electricity!!!!!!!!    A few times I have actually gotten a static discharge while getting out of thew car in a hospital parking lot which was caught on their surveilance video..............hospital staff rushed to my aid and couldnt believe that a static discharge had brought me to the ground on all fours; while they assisted me...A number of physicians have looked at this phenonimion and are at loss to explain other that it is severe and it seems to cause immediate tissue swelling........                 How can an individual react so poorly to STATIC ELECTRIVITY????????  Has Any one ever heard of such a thing and how to you get discharged to correct this situation...that has been the questions!!!!!  It may also have something to do with the numerous  MRI Studies  in excess of 20 that I have been through with each one lasting in excess of 3-4 hours.. Nerve Damage, Vascular Damage, Orthopaedic trama.all enter into the mix with being exposed to an extremely strong electro-magnetic field inside of an MRI multiple times........................HOW DO I QUALIFY WHAT IS GOING ON, HOW DO I FIND PHYSICIANS WHO CAN INTERPRET and TREAT?????????????????????????       PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                                     JUD2SKI