Strange Symptoms
I have been exhibiting a variety of strange symptoms since last spring.  It started with extreme fatigue, persistent, severe dryness of my mouth and eyes (I drink an average of a gallon of water a day and still feel constantly thirsty) and use both prescription and OTC eyedrops without success.  I have also been experiencing extremely unusual confusion and memory loss.  However, I underwent ECT a year and a half ago for postpartum depression, and attributed it to that, even though I didn't experience memory loss until six months later when my other symptoms started.  Sometimes I can't even remember basic words and my sentences get jumbled.  I have soaking night sweats almost every night, also starting last spring.  Then two months ago, a constant lump formed in my throat, very painful, making it difficult to swallow and even breathe sometimes. (My CRNP said it was probably allergies, though I have never had it before.)  Now I have begun to experience frequent tingling in my hands and feet, as if they have fallen asleep, even if I wasn't resting on them or anything.  I'm getting concerned.  Any ideas what I should do?  I hate going to the doctor and don't want to be seen as a hypochondriac with all these bizarre symptoms.
I also forgot to mention, immediately before the onset of my symptoms, I had mono, and although I mostly recovered, that is almost exactly when these other symptoms started.  Don't know if that matters.  Also, I had Lyme disease seven years ago, but never had any further incidences as they got to it early with antibiotics.