Strange body shakes & back pain
I’m hoping to get some advice.  I’m 39 years old.  I have two strange things going on – I think unrelated.
1) Body shakes – I’ve realized when I’ve gotten massages that when I’m lying down with my arms hanging down off the table, one will start swaying involuntarily gently back and forth until I stopped it. Then a few months ago I was lying down relaxing and realized that my head started gently involuntarily moving until I stopped it.  Thinking about this I started trying to have my other body parts sway.  I think I can make any body part sway gently and I can stop it at any time.  Not sure I’m articulating this – I’m sitting on the couch now and all body parts are fine but if I wanted to start a motion I could start my head bobbing (either up/down or left/right) and it will continue until I decide to stop it.  Any thoughts?

2) BACK PAIN - Most of the time my back is fine and I have full range of motion without pain.  I get debilitating pain as I move position after I have laid down either on my back or front for more than a few minutes.   If I’m lying down not moving, I’m fine.  Once I move, my lower back kills.  While asleep I sometimes wake up in pain just from rolling over.  Getting up is extremely painful.  The odd parts are 1) it doesn’t go down my legs and 2) the horrible pain is gone within one minute and most pain is gone within 5 minutes.  When I have the pain I can’t bend forward.  Once the pain is gone, I have full range.  My primary doctor was baffled and ordered an x-ray and sent me to physical therapy.  It isn’t helping.  The x-ray showed slight degenerative disc disease in the L5/S1.
Any thoughts?
Hello Dear,
Your backache attributes to the degenerative changes in your spine.You should continue with the physiotherapy and can take vitamin B and glucosamine supplements.
The shakiness of the body may be related to stress and may have some psychological reasons .Try to evaluate the causes.You can try meditation ,it causes relaxation.Whenever any thoughts strike your mind, try to avoid them
Best