Strange feelings in head and different size pupils
I went to the doctor recently because I've been having weird feelings in my head. The way I described it to him was like a vibration or jolt, but the sensation really varies. Sometimes I'd describe it like that and sometimes I'd describe it as more like momentary vertigo, possibly like a head rush only on a much smaller scale, much shorter and without vision fog or that ringing in your ears. It's particularly common when I'm looking at something, like a computer screen or a book.

The doctor asked a bunch of questions about other symptoms, headaches (always been prone to them, as were my mother and grandmother, but haven't noticed any difference in pattern), nausea (no), balance problems (no) etc. Then he checked my nerves in my face and also my eyes, which was when he noticed that my pupils are slightly different sizes (left one is bigger). They're both reacting normally to light etc and it's possible they've always been that way and nobody's noticed until now. That's possible given that I never knew that different size pupils may be a cause for concern, so if I'd ever noticed in the mirror I probably wouldn't have taken note of it. He said that lack of other symptoms means that he can't really diagnose it, but he ordered me a head MRI just to make sure it's nothing, which I had a couple of days ago but have to wait two to three weeks for the results. (Unnerving to think that the radiographer already knew whether there was anything there when I walked out.)

While I'm waiting for the results, I was wondering if anybody had any ideas what might be the cause, whether the two things are likely to be connected, or whether any of you have experienced something similar. Whenever I Google search it, brain tumors, MS and anxiety are the things that seem to come up most often, but I can't find anyone describing my symptoms exactly.