Strange numbness/heavy feeling in head....
Hi guys, first post...

About 2 or 3 months ago I would wake up once in a while and be pretty dizzy, I didn't think much of it. I would then start getting the dizzy spells various times during the day once in a while which then tapered off quite a bit. Now, for the past month in a half or so I have had this numbness, heavy feeling in my head that will not go away. I went to the doctor, she found nothing and referred me to the Neurologist, who said that it was a form of migraines without the actual headache associated with it, he suggested I pick up some CO Q10 and Migrelief, which I did and it has done nothing in the month I've been on them, and he gave me a sheet which had foods on it to avoid and at the top said "low tyramine headache diet". I immediately found peanut butter on there, which I was eating almost every day, but since have stopped eating that for 3 weeks. I also don't drink coffee all week now as well and don't use Splenda anymore for fear that was causing it. I'm 29/M have recently been dieting a little bit, lost about 20 lbs. take a multiple/E/Calcium/C vitamins every day, am on no medication. I had an MRI 2 years ago due to seizure type symptoms that came up normal and ended up being caused by the Aspartame artificial sweetener in diet sodas and equal. I have been totally off Aspartame since that.

I'm kinda thinking I've been miss diagnosed with Migranes and think it might be something else...should I take a trip back to the neurologist and see what other tests can be done? Thanks so much.