Neurology Community
Strong Smell of Chocolate

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Strong Smell of Chocolate

Here in the past 2 years I have been having a strong smell of Chocolate (coco) smell in my nose off and on and it has been affecting my food as well.  Im not sure why I keep having this and was hoping there might be an answer for it.  It's affecting my eating to where I dont want to eat because the taste is so horrible.

Thanks for your help!

Jade
Avatar n tn
hmm never heard of that one before but i have heard that people who have mild to severe tumors or signs of cancer, smell burning toast or a gasoline type smell i would strongly suggest you have it checked out
For about 2 weeks I have an overwelming smell of sugar and coffee. While I can taste and smell other things as normal, I this is extremely annoying and keeps me awake at night as well. Does anyone know what this is?