Stuttering in toddler who has congenital horners syndrome- any relation?
My two year old grandson has just begun to stutter.  He also has Congential Horners Syndrome.  I was curious to know if his stuttering could be caused from Horners?  Is there any other Neurological reasons for his sudden stuttering?  I am worried that this could be from more than just a phase he may be going thru...should we be worried?
Horner’s syndrome affects the nerves of face and eyes. Stuttering may not be caused directly by Horner’s syndrome. There could be genetic and environmental factors, or  both responsible for stuttering. The most common type of stuttering (developmental stuttering) usually develops in childhood, most often between ages two and eight (although in rare cases it may begin much later). While most of the children become fluent by the time they reach adulthood, stuttering may continue to be a chronic, persistent problem for other stutterers. Please consult a paediatrician and speech therapist for management of stuttering. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!