Sudden, Sharp Head Pains
I am a 23 year old female and I have been having dull, sometimes sharp pains in my head. It varies from side to side, but mostly in in the right front, near my temperal lobe. LAtely, I have been getting them all day. They dont hurt so bad that I cannot function, although there have been a couple situations where I have to stop what I am doing because it hurts so bad, only for like 5-10 seconds. I have had issues with dizziness/vertigo, which has stopped since last year, but have fainted a couple times due to stanidng up too fast.
I am concerned because I had a traumatic brain injury when I was 12 years old, over 10 years ago. I fell off of a moving car and fractured the back of my skull. I am okay, all i needed luckily was some stiches, but have had headaches ever since, but not like this, where I get sharp/ dull pains every now and ten or all day. I read that brain injuries can relate to some tumors, but was not sure if that is true. I want to get a ct or mri?

This discussion is related to Re: Sharp, Sudden Pains in head.
A0M
YES. I would get the MRI.  But if it doesn't come out with anything, then don't worry your not alone. I have the same problems.  Do you have Fibromyalgia? I do and am trying to see if it is related.
A0M
Hope you fell better!