Sudden Burning and weakness in shoulders,chest, arms
Well, I'll describe my "episodes". The first was about 3 months ago and it really scared me. Recently I have had them several times a week though not as intense as the first. Even right now my arms are feeling a bit weak - too strange.
The first thing that happens is a feeling of heat in my shoulders that rapidly intensifies and spreads across the front of my chest up to my neck. And it then quickly spreads down both arms and suddenly that part of my body gets soooooooo weak. I have to stop whatever I'm doing, it's soooo strange and intense. I almost feel like I'm going to collapse.  My arms stay weak for a few minutes after while I just try to get myself back together. At first I thought it was a random experience but I am now getting concerned. Do these symptoms seem familiar? I am just assuming it's neurological?