Sudden Surge of Head Pressure

For the past few years, I have experienced a sudden surge of pressure in my head.  It only happens when I laugh hard or yell or get too excited.  It's like an inflatable balloon.  It's slowly surges, then it slowly comes down from it's peak and goes away.  It usually lasts about 3-5 seconds (start to finish).  I also have dull headaches almost daily...at least 4 times a week.  I'm concerned because I'm taking advil on a almost daily basis.  Is this something I need to be overly concerned with?
Hello.

It will not be possible to give a diagnosis here.

This could be a possible inner ear problem. You need to get a good ENT evaluation. It is also important to rule out any Eustachian tube defect.

The headaches could be secondary to that primary cause which we need to find out.

Do you have any hearing loss or any feeling of fullness in the ears ?

Regards
Thanks for your response.  I have had no hearing loss or ear problems.  I do have high cholesterol, but no high blood pressure.
I too have strange feelings when yelling and getting excited. When I go to my daughter's soccer game, I yell as loud as I can through the whole game. I start to get headaches while doing this. Sometimes when I get really worked up my vision starts to blur. I have to stop yelling and I rub my eyes and it is ok. It feels like my eyes are strained but this passes after stopping. My headache will last the rest of the night but it is by no means a BAD headache. I do have trouble with my inner ears. I have very loud ringing all the time. I also have trouble balancing at times but this is rare. Sometimes after sitting for long periods of time and I stand up real fast I get dizzy. I checked my blood pressure right after the game tonight and it was 122 over 73 with a 75 resting heart rate. I am hypoglycemic as is my mother. Her father was diabetic. My mother has Mineer's disease and has had Vertigo before. I have serious sinus problems and have to clear my throat constantly.

Any advice besides go see a doctor?