Neurology Community
Sudden foggy vision, pressure in head, light headedness, trouble breath...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Sudden foggy vision, pressure in head, light headedness, trouble breathing, numbness in face and disorientation

A few weeks ago I made the very stupid decision of smoking crystal meth. It was the 3rd night in a row I smoked it and it was very new to me. The 3rd night I smoked it, the pipe broke, so my friend used superglue to fix it. After taking my last hit I suddenly got light headed and had foggy vision. I was immediately startled. It was ok for the first half hour but then I started having trouble breathing, I felt as though I was hyperventilating. I had pressure in my head and was very light headed and disoriented. My face got numb and my hands felt very clammy. The only thing that made me feel a little better was cold fresh air. I thought it was because of the superglue, because of the trouble breathing. I went to the emergency room and they told me I seemed to be ok, my heart rate wasn't high and he felt there was no reason for me to stay there,  but the next day I went to the doctors and they told me I had VERY high blood pressure, which I would think is because of the crystal meth. My symptoms lasted for about a day and a half. I'm ok now, and that scare I had was enough to convince me to never again in my life use that poison, but just wondering what could have happened?