Sudden rush of pressure in head
I've had a strange 'pressure' sensation in my head.  This happened twice while I was at work.  Both times I am sitting down and all of a sudden I have this severe rush of squeezing pressure in my head.  It was so intense like something was bursting and then released.  This only lasted a few seconds.   Both times I was turning my head, once to the left and once to the right.   My vision was good, and my speech was good. I've never felt anything like this before and it really scared me.   Any suggestions to what this may be?

How are you?
This pressure sensation could be due to sinusitis. In sinusitis there is fluid collection in the sinuses which can cause pressure sensations in the head which get worse especially on head movement.
Do you have a runny nose or congestion?
Another possibility is ear infections. Please consult your family doctor if the symptoms keep worsening.