Sudden severe head pain with shaking
Hi, i am writing this in the hope someone can relate to my symptoms that I suffered last sunday night that forced me to A&E and was in majors for 7 hours then sent home.
I was sitting with my son on our sofa and i suddenly felt very hot. I found it strange because we hadnt put out heating on. The feeling of intense heat then led onto a severe prickly burning sensation in both arms and head within seconds and the like turning on a switch i began to have the most horrific head pain i got up and my arms were shaking uncontrollably and i was vomiting. I managed to tell my husband and he took my temperature it was 102 ! and my heart rate was 140 bpm (tachychardic). I asked him to call an ambulance cos i could barely walk i felt like i was going to pass out. Anyway he took me to a&e and I couldnt open my eyes all the way to the hosp as it made me feel even worse. I got into a&e and i nearly collapsed holding my head in pain ! they got me a wheelchair and rushed me into majors. I was given an injection to relieve the pain and i think i passed out. When i woke they did an eye examination and co-ordination that was all ok. I said i felt cold and was shivering and they told me that my body temperature had dropped to 35 degrees ! No CT or MRI they just sent me home !

A day after this happend my friends have noticed that i cant get my words out at times or i get them back to front.
Now I am worrying what it could have been. I have had migraines and nothing compared to this event ! not from no pain to the severest pain i have ever experience like being hit in the head.

Anyone, pls any ideas what it could have been ?  Oh just had my bloods back and my ESF was 16, and HDL chol is 1.1 (low), Chol. 4.4.