Neurology Community
Sudden unexplained dent in leg

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Sudden unexplained dent in leg

I have developed a dent in the front part of my thigh, a few inches above the knee, over the last week or so. I cannot explain it. When I run my hand over the right leg there is a noticable indented area, gradually indenting over about 3 inches. It is also visually noticeable from the side. But my left leg is the same as it has always been.

I have tried to ensure I do not cross my legs or lean against anything repeatedly to rule that out. There is no pain or anything either. The only thing that I know of that has happened in that general area of my leg are a few bumps against the sharp corners of my bed over a few days, just to the right of where it's indented - not sure if this could be linked. I want to know, please: is this something I should worry about or look into?
I JUST noticed the same thing myself on my last leg over the last week or so. I've been exercising waaay more, more lunges and squats and wondered if that had anything to do with it.. But it doesn't feel or look like it.. It's just a soft concave area that looks a lil dark. Did yours ever go away?
I have the same exact thing..I'm really worried about it..it just came out of no where..did you find out what it is?