Suffering with a host of neurological symptoms and have questions
For 3 years now I have been dealing with chronic daily pressure type headaches (not even sure if tension is the best word to use here), neck pain, intermittent dizziness, tingling sensations throughout my jaw and cheeks and sometimes down my left arm, visual floaters, light sensitivity, a disoriented like state and brain fog, a feeling of being drunk/hungover while being completely sober.

I've had countless labs and bloodwork, MRI's, MRA's, CT SCANS, lyme's panel, and the list goes on and on. I've been to doctors ranging from primary care physicians to several neurologists, internists, orthopedist, cardiologist, opthalmalogist, physical therapist, chiropractors, etc...and still no relief.

A neurologist in Atlanta, GA reviewed my films and says I have 2 bulged disc at C3&4 and C5&6 thats pinching nerves and creating all the symptoms I'm experiencing. His solution was to first try an epidural steroid injection which didn't help at all. A few weeks later I was given several Botox injections through my head and neck to relieve tension which also failed miserably. Now he wants me to take Gabitril which has terrible side effects so I opted against it.

I'm currently seeing a NUCCA (upper cervical chiro) specialist and have been for about a month with no relief thus far.

I'm really unsure what all is causing this and if it's all cervical spine related. If it is, I would think the epidural injections or Botox would've helped but it didn't. Does anyone have a similar experience or advice? Any help is appreciated.
   I can relate to alot of your symptoms except the disc problems. I had as many tests as you and many physicians appointments. I went to a functional medical doctor, who looks at the whole body for the answers.  He did a spinal tap and found my fluid pressures to be to high. When he removed the excess spinal fluid- I had no tension and other symptoms for the first time in 10 years. Our fluid in our spine changes 4 times every day, so my symptoms did return. But I have some answers and am finding help. What I have is a chronic condition called intracranial hypertension. This condition can presents itself in many different symptoms. The gold standard test is the spinal tap.  An eye doctor sometimes see this illness. My eye doctor has seen it on other patients, not on me except failed field vision test. There's only one foundation doing research. http://www.ihrfoundation.org/intracranial/hypertension/info/C78   This is the web page with resources for finding a doctor who knows about this. Go to there HOME page and maybe you can find an answer>
anyone else