Sweating, Shaking, and Dizziness
I have been going to my doctor since last spring about my dizziness, and everytime they check my blood sugar and iron. It's always be normal. The past few months it has been getting worse to where I will start shaking and sweating. I bought a blood sugar monitor, and try to check my sugar every time I have an "episode", but it's always normal. The doctor does not want to run anymore test because he thinks that I am fine. I know something is wrong with me, and really think it's a neurological thing. What do you suggest I should do?
Go get a second opinion, there is a reason.  Push for more tests; possibly an MRI or CT and get endocrine, rheumotology, and neurology tests.  I'm very ill and searching for the proper diagnosis; I just happen to have all your symptoms and more.  Best of luck and take care.

How are you?
Dizziness with shaking and sweating does the raise the suspicion of thyroid dysfunction.
Other causes like poor eyesight, inner ear disease, high blood pressure and dehydration also have to be ruled out.
Please seek a second opinion. Keep us posted!