Sweating and Headaches
I have had a headache for the past 14 days that gets better when I take ibuprofen, but always comes back.  It is a pretty generalized pain, but sometimes more towards the right or the top of my scalp.  I have been to the chiropractor for numerous adjustments and nothing seems to be helping it go away.  I also have been having sweating episodes up to 3 times each day that seem to come from out of nowhere.  My face, chest and back get very sweaty and I feel like I am overheating.  I have had a few episodes of nausea, but no vomitting.  Do you think that this is something that I should get checked out?
Yes, absolutely. Certain parts of the brain regulate your body temperature, so random sweating episodes coupled with the headaches you're experiencing certainly warrant further (neurologic) evaluation. This is not to say it's something extremely serious...but if you know something is off-kilter, definitely get it checked out.

I hope you feel better soon! Keep us posted on what happens...