Neurology Community
Swelling in upper right side of head from temple back

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

My husband is 27 years old and a veteran with cptsd. it seems that everytime he goes through anything that stresses him the right top side of his head swells and starts to throb and he has a throbbing headache only on that behind his right eye. This has been happening since December of 2009 and it spontaneously happens in stressful situations and lasts for several days.He has had two CT Scans and no one seems to know what it is. They say it isn't in the brain, it's outside of the skull and it is fluid.  The VA did not even know what kind of Dr. they could send him to for it. We presented all the symptoms but maybe we just aren't asking the right questions. It is frustrating. Does anyone know what this could possibly be or sounds like?
I forgot to add that he also feels pressure in that area as well
How is he now?