Neurology Community
Swimmy feeling in the head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Swimmy feeling in the head

I have been experiencing a swimmy feeling in my head and kind of walk unbalanced. It happens in the morning and before bedtime. My blood pressure is normal and blood work seems fine. I do have a minimal leaky aortic valve regurgitating. I go for another scan in two weeks to see if it progressed from last years test. It is an eerie feeling. I play softball and tennis almost everyday and I am fine. Could it be my b/p meds? I have been taking them for years...Thanks for any help you can give me.......Jack
Avatar n tn
I am like Jack above.... I got sick last May and have the swimmy feeling in my head and its more so when I walk. What is causing this? They gave me motion sickness medicine but it makes it worse. Does anyone know what it is and what causes it and how to correct it? Thanks, Ela