Symptoms; hand tremors, chronic migraines, fatigue
This question is not for me but for a friend. She is in her mid thirties and extremely healthy. She does yoga, hikes, dances and sings. She eats a very healthy diet all natural and gluten-free, she has suffered from migraines for quite sometime however recently they've become much more frequent. She has also been experiencing hand tremors and fatigue (which is very unusual). I am unsure about the rest of her symptoms but I know she's been to several doctors and there is the possibility that it's pre Parkinson's. Maybe it's just hopeful thinking but I'm not convinced, is there anything else that could cause these symptoms (thyroid problems, a chemical imbalance, etc.)? Any insight would be appreciated, thank you.
Tremors may be caused by: Too much coffee or other caffeinated drink ,Excessive alcohol consumption, alcoholism, or alcohol withdrawal ,Stress, anxiety, or fatigue -- these can cause a postural tremor , A variety of drugs and prescription medicines ,Low blood sugar ,Parkinson's disease -- this is the classic cause of a resting tremor and is often accompanied by slowness of movement, muscle rigidity, and an abnormal gait ,Multiple sclerosis -- can cause an intention tremor ,Over active thyroid -- can cause a postural tremor .  Please ask your friend to discuss these possibilities with the doctors .   Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !