Neurology Expert Forum
T-SPINE PAIN
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

T-SPINE PAIN

I have been experiencing chronic pain on the left side of my spine, between the top and bottom of the L shoulder blade. The pain is almost unbearable if I attemp to extend my neck upwards(or drop my shoulders down) and not so severe when I compress my neck.  I have had X-rays to r/o a fracture and have been to a chiropractor 16 times in the last 3 months, as well as a Kinesiologist twice, neither of which provided relief.  I believe the injury occured from trauma to the forehead 6 months ago which, at the time left me with pulled neck muscles, which healed within a week or two.  I'm 28 years old and in great health(with the exception of this back injury)and I usually heal very fast. What could it possibly be? Please help. Thank you.