T2/Flair hyperintensities
Can you explain the following: T2/Flair hyperintensities within the posterior medial parietal lobes bilaterally, likely represent small areas of encephalomalcia (I couldn't find what this meant) with associated punctate areas of similar signal change in bilateral cerebral deep white matter consistent with changes related to microangiopathic disease. Wouldn't there be some kind of treatment for this condition??
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Usually, localized softening of the brain after the depressed, contusion head injuries and due to hemorrhage/inflammation is called Encephalomalacia. After head injury, symptoms like seizures, paralysis may be common due to already damaged part of brain and may remain symptomatic or progress in future. Although any permanent cure can not be assured in such cases, but symptomatic relief, physiotherapy, avoiding any triggering factors and life style modification help you in certain extent. Please arrange an appointment with a neurologist who will evaluate the further prognosis here and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this helps.