Neurology Community
TIA's and Shingle type pain,no rash

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

TIA's and Shingle type pain,no rash

Last Nov. was sent to ER by Prim.Care Dr for TIA symptoms he witnessed.  After Brain MRI, EEG and Neck ultrasound all were "within normal ranges" although slight problem with Mytrovalve not enough to worry about.  Numbness, tingling and weakness on right side.  Mylar type rash on nose and cheeks that was very noticable then only slightly noticable until get hot.  Lots of pain and bloating in gut - "overworked" gall bladder removed and pain got worse.  Colonoscopy-diverticulosis and two polyps(removed). Anemia and slightly elevated Mast Cells (?).  Diagnosed: Menieres, Fibromyalgia, Parafoveal Telangiectasia.  Being treated for irregular periods with progesterone.  Latest:  shingle type symptoms-pins and needles, pain, burning, stinging, numbness around the T5-7 vertabrae on left side and now starting to tingle just to the right of the vertabrae on the right.  The sensation runs from the spine along the ribs to under the arm. MRI of neck and upper back are "within normal ranges".  

If you put them together do they suggest Lupus?  Had an ANA check years back that was "borderline but within normal ranges"  The problems are not in my head, I have to much to do for that and have to work through it even when I don't think I can.  I just want an answer so that I can function better. Laying in bed is not an option, nor is continuing to be drugged up on Lyrica (which so far (100mg/day) is not cutting the pain of shingle symptoms or Fibromyalgia).