Neurology Expert Forum
TO Dr. MJD

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

TO Dr. MJD

Posted By Clara on November 12, 1998 at 11:58:28:

Hi Dr. You had posted a message on my question of "Follow up for Peripheral Neuropathy and Amyloidosis" and I had posted another response.It is so far down I didn't know if you had seen it. My original post of Peripheral Neuropathy and Amyloidosis is in archives. This post was dated 11/6. Thank you for your time. I know you are extremely busy. If Cleveland Clinic was not so far away I would like to make an appt. to come in, but it is a couple of thousand miles away. I appreciate the help you give in this forum.