Temporary blindness and vision closing in
Somebody
Hi. I'm a 15 year old girl. I woke up one morning before school and I was fine for a couple minutes. I went to the bathroom and then I couldn't see. There was also a ringing in my ears, my stomach hurt very badly, and I felt extremely hot. I also couldn't think straight and I didn't know what to do. I went back to bed. Then, I prayed and my stomach got a little better and I fell asleep, when I woke up everything was fine.

Also, I don't know if these two are related, but last summer I kept almost passing out, I passed out twice,  I don't have eating problems and I wasn't dehydrated or anything. My vision would start turning black and closing in and when I stopped moving and stood still for a few seconds it would go away. It still happens sometimes.

Anyone got any answers for either of those because I am clueless. We didn't go to the doctor for the first one, for the second one they said to call them if it happened again but didn't have any answers.

If anyone can help me out that would be great! I  just want to know what some possible reasons might be.
Hello Dear,
The  following causes might lead to your symptoms-
- Sudden drop in blood pressure or dehydration which may inhibit blood to the brain causing lightheadedness.
- Dizziness may be accompanied by various disorders such as: allergies, hypoglycemia, common cold, fever, diarrhea, vomiting or flu.
- Loss of balance or spinning sensation may be related to a malfunction in at least two of three main organs that contribute to our sense of balance: inner ears, eyes or the nervous system. .
You  can try some easy remedies at home like;
- Enhance maintaining balance by learning exercises from a trained physiotherapist
- Reduce stress
- Practice Aerobic exercises
- Develop a regular sleep pattern

- Treat the disorder which is causing dizziness
You should avoid diet drinks,tobacco,caffeine,take plenty of water to ensure the blood pressure does not drop due to exercise, high stress activities and hot climate.
Refer http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/remedy/Dizziness.html

Best
Yes, at my gramma-in-laws funeral my vision closed in, my heart felt like it was stopping and i lost muscle movement in my left arm and passed out. I didn't go to the doctor cause a hospital because it was so far away and we had no vehicle at the time. But a couple of months later had similar attacks and and I went to the ER, they said it was anxiety/panic attacks. I also pinched a nerve in my chest went I passed out.

Other symptoms include:
Heart Palpitations
Shortness of breath
Chest pain
Nausea
Dizziness
Numbness or tingling in the limbs or entire body
Chills or hot flashes
Sweating
Sense of choking
Fear of dying