Tension headache in eyebrows and temples
I've had headaches of one kind or another since I was 6.  Most likely some combination of migraine and tension headache.  When I get them now, almost daily, I'll often have pain upon waking where it hurts to be laying down.  It hurts wherever my head touches the pillow.  I'll have pain to the touch (like a bruise) behind my eyebrows (not above) and in my temples.  Also pain in my neck at the back of my head.  I had work ups as a child and nothing changed...glasses, braces, diet changes, biofeedback.etc.  

Now, at 32, I'm having dental problems.  Some are clear.  Others are vague, like prolonged pain after a filling replacement on an upper tooth.  My dentist sees nothing wrong so she says maybe I need a root canal.  Before I jump into that, I want to be sure I'm treating the right cause.  My headaches have also been especially worse and I believe I may clench my teeth at night.  

Is this all unrelated?  Could everything link to a problem with my trigeminal nerve?  Is my teeth clenching cause sensitivity with that nerve and my tension headaches?  I'm getting rebound headaches from OTC pain meds that I have to take regularly right now and would like to get to the bottom of this.  Any insight would be appreciated.  Would a neurologist be able to clear any of this up?

Thanks!
Hi.
Headache is a symptom which makes a person to run for doctor shopping. Literally the person runs from post to post and finally lands up in  the   department of psychiatry getting some reassurances.
Headaches are known to be caused by various causes like sinusitis, eye problems, dental problems and so on. Other known causes are the migraines and similar related headaches.

Before running onto a neurologist, kindly have an ophthalmic opinion since few people having squint are known to have had headache since their childhood days.
After having your eye surgeon's appointment consult a neurologist after an general practitioner's appointment.