Tetney???
Hi-
I have been experiencing muscle fasillations from my knee down on both legs for the past four weeks and today experienced a tingling sensation in my right hand.  A little background, I was 290 lbs at 6'1" 3 years ago and am currently 175lbs, I am male at the age of 26.  I achieved the weight loss through low carb dieting.  Now, to say this up front, I do not disagree with a lot of the critisism of low carb diets.  They are lacking in some very important items and I have been taking supplements/ multi- vitamins to try and compensate for some of this.  Regardless, over the past few days I have been trying to ween myself onto a more traditional diet including less protein and little more low glycemic fruits.  
So with the twitching I'm obviously very concerned, prior to this I have been fit as a fiddle.  I had blood work and all of my electrolit , calcium and kidney function levels were all exceptable.  I am going to try and increase my magnesium intake.  I have an appointment with my physician on Tuesday is there anything else I should have him check???  Are there any other great concerns I should have??