Neurology Community
The right side of my head is twitching and tingling.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

It feels like there is a pulse on the right side of my head that's offbeat with my heartbeat. Then its a tingling, twitching, crawling feeling going from the side to the back of my head. Also, there's a swelling feeling on the right side as well. Then, about 4 days after the "twitching" started my eyes turned red and were hurting for about a day and a half and then it just went away. So, I try to lay down, thinking it that would make the twitching stop but then it feels like my entire body starts to twitch and shake like I'm about to have a seizure or something whenever I lay down.It feels like I'm shaking but I'm not The twitching/tingling has been going on for about two weeks and I am really nervous about what this could be. I went and had my blood sugar tested and my blood pressure checked and the nurse said everything was fine. The nervousness about the this has starting to give me a headache which is making the previous situation worse. Someone please help.
Tags: Eye