The say it is impossible
I am a 22 yr old male i was involved in a car accident over a year ago. I have been experiencing a lot of lower back mid-upper back and neck pain as well as migraines pins and needles in lower back weakness in right arm. The more concerning issue is when i tilt my head to the right and then roll it back and to the left i get a pop occasionally that (really hard to explain feeling but i will try) it feels like I lose concouisnes for a second and makes my whole body have this weird sensation (tingling with strong feeling of being scared) mostly in my chest that fades over the course of 10 seconds. Its so hard to explain the feeling. My attorney said he has never herd of this in 26 yrs hes been dealing with auto accidents. My md said I is impossible my neck injury could only cause symptoms from my chest up. My chiropracter said it could be a artery or whats called the vega nerve? I have had 2 MRIs on neck one last year one this year no change from what i hear. I also had xray last year and I am going in for a ct scan today. Hope they find what is going on. Does anybody know what is happening to me? Should I be concerned about possible stroke or being paralyzed?
Hi...until u know what is going on...do not let a chiropractor touch ur neck....next, if u do not already have copies of ur MRI's and the reports ...request them....it is easier to get another opinion when u have ur info.

Did u mean the vagus nerve?.....

Sometimes we develop calcium deposits in an area that was injured...that build up may be causing the pop sound and it could be compressing a nerve causing that odd sensation...I would not roll ur neck in that fashion...avoid that if possible.

Once u have the MRI's and the reports, do be sure u see a spine specialist to see what may be going on.

Good luck
"selma"
Hi,Right on selma.Congratulation.You almost got it.
I believe it is the vagus nerve he referred to so yes. Sorry for spelling lol ô¿ô
It seems to be getting more frequent 3 times so far this week. I am scared to drive and cannot work. The last time it has happened was this morning with very little rotation of the neck