Thumb shakes when I bend it at 90 degree angle
As I was typing on my computer I noticed that my right thumb was shaking and it got me worried.  It only shakes if I bend it at a 90degree angle but it is still very worrisome.  About 3 hours ago I did scrub the bathtub and I thought that might have something to do with it but it has not stopped shaking in 3 hours.

Thanks,
Danny
It could be Carpal tunnel syndrome . The median nerve provides sensation to the palm side of the thumb, index, middle fingers, as well as the inside half of the ring finger and muscle power to the thumb. When this nerve becomes pinched, numbness, tingling and sometimes pain of the affected fingers and hand may occur and radiate into the forearm. excessive repetitive movements of the arms, wrists or hands can aggravate the carpal tunnel bringing out the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. Untreated, this can become chronic, but when detected early, carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated and recovery is possible in a few months. Please consult a neurologist and an orthopaedic surgeon for the diagnosis and treatment . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !