Thumb twitchin, poor eye sight, and headaches

I am a 27 year old female. General good health. I have noticed a couple things lately (over the past few years) and I was wondering if I should be concerned. About 4 years ago I started needing glasses (I'm near sighted), I was only told to use them when I find it necessary. My eyes were still pretty good I barely needed them. But over that past years since, I noticed I've needed them more and more and more. And more. I recently have been getting headaches behind my eyes and forehead and temple area, as well as my memory is getting quite bad. Also this morning I've been getting a weird thumb spasms. I heard about the concerns that could arise from signs like someone's thumb starting to twitch.
I guess what I'm asking is how should I monitor this? For how long is normal versus abnormal twitching?
Could all my symptoms be related?

Background info: The twitching thumb is on my left hand. Last week I did bicep curls and a day later I couldn't straighten my left arm, for about 4 days. A couple days ago I got the Depro Provera shot in my left arm. Not sure if these contribute or factor in so I thought I'd mention them just in case.
Sounds like it's time to see the optometrist for an updated prescription. If you don't work out all the time, the curls could definitely make your arm stiff (been there, done that)... If you're really concerned about the twitching, best to see the doctor too...