Neurology Community
Tickling sensation in fingers

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Tickling sensation in fingers

Here is the question that I pose. For as long as I can remember when I experience a large amount of a single emotion for a short period of time my fingers from my knuckles down on my right hand will experience a tickling sensation. The tickling sensation is not above the skin so it feel that it is actually tickling the bone. The emotion that is usually associated with this experience is sadness.

I would like to know if this is bad and if I should get it checked out. Remember it has been happening to me for at least five years.