Tightness in neck and dizziness.
About 2 weeks ago I was at work (I work in a factory) and I was at my workstation.  I heard a noise to my left and I quickly turned my head to see what it was.  When I turned my head back to it's original position I became extremely dizzy for a second or two.  Then throughout the day I'd have little dizzy spells that would last for about a second. I never lost balance or fell.  The next day I started having tightness in my neck and periodic pain that would stretch from where my neck meets my head. The pain would go up the back of my head and into my ear.  I went to a chiropractor and he took some x rays and said that I lost the natural curve of my neck and that my neck was straight.  He also felt the tightness in my neck as well.  I've had 4 visits and my neck does feel somewhat better, but I'm still having bouts of dizziness that lasts a few seconds.  Like I said, I've never lost balance and fell, but its still very annoying.  Can neck pain and tightness such as what I described cause dizziness? I never had any problems till I turned my head quickly that one time.  

I also have a wisdom tooth on my upper left side that is bad and needs to come out.  Could that be a factor in the dizziness as well?