Neurology Community
Tingling, Numbness, Pain and Burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Tingling, Numbness, Pain and Burning

My problem started with Upper Back and Neck Pain.  I felt pain in my spine that moved to my left shoulder blade.  I also had stiffness and aching.  My hands felt stiff and numb about 2 weeks after the pain started.  I went to a doctor and they took x-rays and said that 2 of my Vertebrae were narrower then the others in my neck and may be pressing on my nerves and gave me muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory.  Instead of taking the medicine, I decided to go to a Chiropractor.  After the 2nd adjustment, I started feeling a tingling sensation in my whole trunk area.  After the 3rd adjustment I started feeling a tingling sensation that went down into my legs and some numbness in the bottom of my feet, along with the tingling sensation in my whole trunk area and of course my hands feel numb and sore.  Tingling gets much stronger with Neck Flex.  I went to a Neurologist who sent me for an MRI without contrast and said that there are some lesions on my brain and spine which could mean infection or disease.  He sent me for bloodwork to check for Lyme Disease and that was negative. I am waiting for authorization to go for an MRI with contrast.  I am now having very bad tingling in my back, hands, whole torso and some in my legs.  My back is aching and burning and I also have burning in my arms and burning and aching in my hands.  This tingling feeling is horrible during the day but when I wake up in the morning I don't feel it.  It seems to start after I start moving around.  I am very scared that I have MS and the Tingling Feeling will never stop. I also feel an electric sensation in my fingers every once in a while and the numbness is very strong around my bra area.  Can you please tell me if this does sound like MS or could it have to do with the narrow vertebrae and could I have compressed nerves that hopefully can be fixed.  It just seems like compressed nerves since everything got much worse after the chiropractor adjustments.
I HOPE YOU RECIEVE THIS AND HAVE ALREADY BEEN DX. I HAVE A SPINAL CORD DISORDER CALLED TRANSVERSE MYELITIS, AND IT SOUND AS IF THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN DX MY E MAIL IS ***@****