Tingling, aching limbs. Upper back pain. Fatigue
Hi there,

On Monday of this week (it's Friday evening as I write this) my girlfriend began to feel a strange tingling sensation in her right arm. By the time she woke up on Tuesday morning, this feeling had spread throughout all of her limbs. She describes it as 'tingling and aching' and 'a bit like she's just done heavy exercise'. These symptoms have remained and are coupled with quite intense fatigue throughout the day. Today she also began to feel pain in her upper back and neck.

Im extremely concerned about her. We have been to the Doctors who have examined her and given her blood tests. Thus far, everything seems normal. My main concern is MS. I have read that the symmetrical feeling she is suffering, as all over both sides of her body, means it's more than likely not MS but my concern remains.

If someone could shed some light on what she may be suffering and whether or not it is possible this could be MS then please write me back.

Thanks.
I thought I should just add that she hasn't ever had any of these symptoms prior to Monday and she is fit and healthy.