Neurology Community
Tingling/Burning Sensations in body

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Tingling/Burning Sensations in body

I am a 30 year old Bi-racial female,with this tingling/cold and hot sensation in my entire body! It all started off with a tingling sensation that went on for a few months but it would come and go,almost like a chill throughout the body! That all stopped and then I felt a numbness in my left Pinky finger for one hole day! The next day I woke up and I felt like I had the flu,I was tired,dizzy,weak and most of all my face hurt! The pain in my face was unlike something I had never felt before,,both sides of my jaws hurt really bad! After a few days that stopped and then I started to feel really hot as if I had a fever,,,but I didn't! My feet felt really cold,,so cold that they felt like they were burning! When I would lay down and relax me feet it's every nerve in my feet and legs would vibrate and burn! This sensation quickly moved up to my arms and now up my back and through my head! The sensation in my feet and legs are constant but the sensation in my head is only a Hot sensation that last a few seconds each time it comes but comes all throughout the day! Most nights I'm up all night because of this,my feet gets really hot,my nerves in my legs start to vibrate and burn and out of no where my body will start to shake uncontrolably,the shaking will come and go as well throughout the night! I've been to the e.r about 6 times in 2 months,,I've been to my Primary care doctor about this over and over again about this and she doesn't know what this could be! I went to another Dr.and he did the same test I've already had(ekg's, blood /urine,x-rays,eye's,muscle/reflex etc,,,)all test came back good and I thought how can that be,,neither Dr. seems to know what this is that is Driving me CRAZY! I need some help on this,,I'm a single mother of 2 kids,,with a full time job and in the process of getting my first home built,this should be the most exciting time in my life,,but it's stressful to go through this and not even know what it is that I'm going through! I kind of depend on long hot baths and 800mg motrin but that doesn't really help! I need to know what could this be and what can I do to relieve it or at least calm it down?
My doctor is setting an appointment for me to get a Ct scan and now i'm getting worried! I've never even heard of these types of feelings in my life before until I entered this site and I'm reading that I'm not alone! What is this and where does it come from? Is there a Dr, out there that really knows what this is? Please help with this matter,,What should I do?
I have almost everything you described except the sensation in my head.  I went to dr. twice and they couldn't figure it out.  They told me its nothing to worry becasue all the tests came out normal. But Im worry that this can be a sign of something more serious.  Please keep me update of your result. thank you!