Tingling Numbness Right Arm to Palm
I am a 32 year old female with a mild bulging disc at C7 (from MRI).  Several months ago I started waking in the night with tingling and numbness in my right arm down to my hand.  It is like my arm is asleep.  Now I am waking up every night and have this sensation during the day.  I can feel a strange sensation in my arm all day that is better when I rub my bicep or palm.  Any ideas what this could be?  I'm going to see a nuerologist soon.  My MRI didn't show any nerve issues, so I want to have some idea what this could be before I go to teh doc.  I want to know which tests I need, since there is definately something going on and I'm beginning to be very concerned due to the worsening intensity and frequency.
Thanks for any help! D

How are you?
Your symptoms are indicative of nerve compression. This could be due to cervical herniation that you have.
Other possibilities include carpal tunnel syndrome which occurs due to compression of median nerve at the wrist joint or cubital tunnel syndrome which occurs due to compression of ulnar nerve at the elbow.
This could also be a peripheral arterial disease. It is good that you are going to get yourself evaluated by your neurologist. Take care!