Neurology Community
Tingling and numbness
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tingling and numbness

Hi I am wondering if anyone can give any ideas of what his might be. First a little history, I am a mother of 2 the youngest being 11 months old im breastfeeding. I have had post natal depression and am on sertraline (for 11 months) and rispiradone (for 9 months). I also take procyclidine for heavyness in my legs caused by rispiradone. I have on a few occasions over the past 5years had what i thought was toothache lasting a day, sometimes refering pain/discomfort to my right cheek up to the ear. I with these episodes had tingling teeth. I never got my teeth checked because by the time I have an appointment the symptons stop.
Recently I had another of these episodes but this time with a 'heavy feeling' my right cheek, not quite numb but sensation loss (the tooth started first) I went to the dentist who said my teeth are fine. The it went and 2 days later I had a tingling sensation on the bridge of my nose which over a day spread into my right cheek, all of my teeth and my jaw. It lasted nearly a week. I have had a 3 week break from it but today I have a tingling tickly sensation on the bridge of my nose, pressure in my forehead, and this evening a slight 'heavy' feeling around the same tooth. I have also felt sick with it all on the most recent occasion and sometimes dizzyness. I have had skin sensations as side effects from the meds but this is more like a prickly heat sort of tingling, and my mouth tingles but this is more like a burn and started with taking the meds, neither of these are the same as the other symptoms that i have experienced on occasion since before i started my meds. The doctor thinks its side effects, im not convinced. Its getting more frequent, the heavy forehead always feels like a threat of a headache, but never quite turns into one. I would appreciate any advice so i can go back to my dr with more of an insight. Thanks.