Neurology Expert Forum
Tingling and popping or bubbling feeling in head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hi, I have been diagnosed with and have had numerous cerebral cavernous bleeds and been very very luck to have survived these.  My question is, I feel a tingling sensation on my left side of my head and have felt at different times a bubbling feeling under my scalp too and other times a popping feeling in my head and have had very strange hair regrowth patterns, is this from the cerebral bleed?
Thank you
First of all, keep in mind that I am unable to diagnose you because I am unable to examine you, this forum is for educational purposes.  
   I do not think the symptoms that you describe are related to a cerebral bleed.  It sounds like you have had surgery (although you did not state this, you mentioned hair regrowth patterns-the hair is usually shaved for surgery).  Tingling in the scalp is a common post-surgical complaint, and can be related to peripheral nerve stretch/compression and/or injury during the procedure.  It can also be related to a 'brain process' if you have a lesion (cavernous angioma) in the parietal lobe along the sensory strip of the brain (but it would be uncommon to affect just the left side of the head-but possible).  The popping feeling in your head may be related to trapped subcutaneous air during the surgical procedure that escapes over time (if you have not had surgery, this is harder to explain).  Bleeding in the brain does not directly affect hair regrowth, this is more multifactorial depending on age, sex, and genetic predisposition.  Multiple cavernous angiomas can also cause seizures (inaddition to bleeding) and I would recommend a screening EEG at some point.  You will also need repeat MRIs 1/year or 2/year to observe the status of your cavernous bleeds and to be followed by a neurologist, if you are not already.
I hope this has been helpful.
Dear Friend,
Please be advised that I am not responding to you as a physician and that I am not advising you and that what I write is not meant to be construed as medical advice or a replacement from the forum neurologist, et al.

I may be over reacting, but, you should either see your GP ASAP or go to an E.R.

Good Luck!
JCmcc.
what do you think this could be?
Well so far I can only think-non-specific paresthesias. However, with your clinical history you should be seen.

Good Luck!
JCmcc.
I did not have surgery