Tingling everywhere
Hi I'm 28 in pretty good health (usually) and one week ago I woke up in the middle of the night with tingling like pins and needles from about the shoulders down. All over my torso, up and down both hands, arms, legs and feet. It hasn't gone away and it's the worst in my right hand. Any ideas what this could be? I don't have health insurance so I'm debating if I should suck it up and go to the ER?  My mom has MS but I know it's not hereditary. Any ideas would be great.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

You may be having a nerve compression at the cervical (neck) level. The nerve compression could be due to an osteophyte, growth or a disc. This could be causing the tingling sensations. A neurological examination by your primary care physician may confirm this. He may then ask for blood test, an x ray and if needed an MRI to find out what is causing the compression. This is usually treated conservatively (without surgery) with physiotherapy, traction and cervical collars. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.