Tingling fingers
Earlier today my fingers started tingling like my hand was falling asleep. However, my fingers are still tingeling and it has been about 5 hours ago from when they had started. Is there any explanation for this? Is there anything I can do to get them to feel normal?
it could be carple tunnel syndrome. I have had it in both hands. When you wake up
are your hands hurting or in a fist.
i am a 21 year old male for the past 9 months my hands have had a on again off again tingeling sensation usualy is only a few fingers at a time but just resently it was my whole hand and it lasted for about 5min and it realy freaked me out could this be do to years of cracking my nuckels ?or maybe because im over weight?
My fingers and toes tingle a lot.  I wake up almost everyday with numb fingers.  I get trmeors in different parts of my bidy.  I go to a neurologist (Dr. of neuroscience).  She initially told me that it's not serious.  I got a couple CT scans on my head, a lot of blood word, performed exercises in the Dr.'s office.  The last thing I had was a CT scan and x-ray on my upper spine, however the neurologist did not get back with me.  his has been months ago.