Tingling in both hands and both feet, Cervical Spondylosis?
After having a negative mri and negative ct scan on my head, my Dr ordered both tests performed on my neck. A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with Cervical Spondylosis. A few days ago my hands and feet started tingling. It started in just one toe on my right foot and then moved into other toes. Just this week it has moved into both hands and both feet. I am seeing a neurologist and he says he's at a loss to explain the trouble. He performed a nerve test and muscle conductivity test and those were both stone cold normal. Is it possible that this is all just a symptom of the Spondylosis or are we missing something?
OK, this is progressing. Just spent the night in the ER because the tingling is now from head to toe. Everybody just says, "huh" and sends me on my way. This is driving me out of my mind and scaring the heck out of me! What in the world is going on here?
I should add that the ER did a full panel of blood work that came back completely normal.