Neurology Community
Tingling in bottom of foot and Back of Leg

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hello All,

I have a quick questions for a couple of weeks now on/off i have tingling in the bottom of my feet and back of legs.  It went away for a week and then came back.  It usually comes when I'm sitting down and then dissapates if I'm standing up.  Had an EMG done and it is negative.  Sound like MS?

Anyone have any ideas?

Avatar n tn
Hi, probably this is peripheral neuropathy affecting nerves. How old are you? Any history of diabetes? Deficiency of vitamin B in the body is also related with peripheral neuropathy giving symptoms of pain and stiffness in legs.

Please get your vitamin B levels done and try some vitamin B tablets or shots. There are other causes for neuropathy, to read about it do visit website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripheral_neuropathy