Tingling in feet and achy legs
I have been having a pins and needles feeling and somewhat itchy feet and my lower legs feel achy and weak. I have been driving myself crazy with worry thinking of all the terrible diseases I could have. I know realistically it is probably something that is not life threatening but I don't know what to do. In Jan. I was having stomach problems to which I had all kinds of blood test and ultrsounds and endoscopy which all turned out to be normal, just a irritated stomach. Also last summer I was having lower back pains and tingling down my right leg. Dr said I had a bone spur and a little narrowing of the spine. I feel like my dr will think I am nuts now coming in with my leg problem. Could my legs be due to my bone spur? I know that sometimes anemia or a vit b12 deficiency can cause leg problems. Any thoughts on what it could would be appreciated.

Yes bony spur in the lumbar spine can cause pain in the legs due to nerve impingement. This can result in tingling numbness in the lower extremities.
Other causes include peripheral neuropathy caused by diabetes, Vitamin B 12 deficiency and thyroid dysfunction.
I would suggest you to take B 12 supplements do some deep breathing exercises everyday and get a clinical evaluation done.