Neurology Community
Tingling in hands and feet along with aching hand and feet

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I am 35 years old and for the past week, I have been feeling tingling in my hands feet and legs. It started out with my right lower arm feeling stiff and aching, along with tingling in my hand. Then by the second day, My other hand along with my feet started tingling also. Dont feel any aching in left hand, but there is a little aching in my right foot and right hand. The tingling is still going on in both hands and feet. I went to my doctor and he said it was poor circulation and from the cold (It doesnt get that cold where I live). I believe that it is more than that. I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions based on my symptons and what I should be asking my doctor to do?
hi ya.well besides heart flutters and gerd.. i get the same things as you..well thats how it started few year ago.i was told circulation to.well it seem to get worse were i now get bad pain down my legs and arms...i have to see a chiropractic.anyways my situation might be a bit different but my advice is get a second opinion if your unhappy.hope all well
I have a condition called chronic inflammatory demyelinating neuropathy, and the symp-
toms for it are the same as yours. However, the symptoms are different for different
people, and I never had the tingling, or numbness. I developed walking difficulties, that
resulted in falls, and something called foot drop, and foot slapping. My research showed
your symptoms, as common symptoms. You should see a neurologist, and be tested
for neuropathy. There are many kinds of neuropathy, and many causes, but it could be
a starting place.